Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sweet Summertime

Hello my sweet blog-readers. So sorry for my absence. I hope you're loving our new and improved blog sight, I think its beautiful. The saying "Be Calm and Carry On" basically describes our tumultuous lives lately, plus the crown, which is just irnoic. I have gotten several requests for an update, and a not very nice text message from one of the three ninjas, ahem Katie. It's not easy being a narrator, and I really didn't have a lot to say, and I didn't want to disappoint our readers, which now I know that there are several of you out there, not just our moms, which make me feel much less pathetic. So guess what, it's almost summer. Praise the Lord. Now, most of you are thinking, o ya, she just wants summer so she can sleep in, lay around and do nothing all summer, o no, quite the contrary my friends. I, as a faithful student, am taking TWO summer classes and working just as much as I can, plus the fact that I consider sleeping in 9:30am, not the lazy college student you had in mind now am I? I can't say the same for Katie, because well, she'll sleep for 24 hours straight if you let her, this is not a joke. She is however, taking a minimester, only because I'm making her and only because I'm going to be in the class too. Carey, well she's like me, she can't sleep in, so suit us, but she'll be working, babysitting more specifically. So while our summers are going to lead us on very different paths, you can bet your bottom dollar 2099 will be full of fun memories and margaritas and of course, pool time, this summer. I like a good balance, plus the fact that I get SO bored if I do nothing all summer, plus who doesn't want to spend their whole summer taking geology and learning the importance of schist vs shale. O wait, I don't.

Onto more important and inspiring and exciting things. I have made an important/life changing decision, surprisingly without the consent of my life coach Jacob Brown, who has just left for the Air Force and will not see my shout out until July, rude. Anyway, I've decided to become a wedding/event planner, I love weddings, and parties and planning, so why not? Anyone getting married soon? I'll plan your wedding, get this FOR FREE. I mean not for free forever, but at least at first so I can get some experience under my belt. My good friend Lauren has recently allowed me to plan her wedding, and is probably regretting this decision because I eat, sleep, breathe her wedding, and it has created somewhat of a monster. Thanks Lauren for jump starting my new life :) I have also been promised all my friends future weddings, including Carey's, to which I responded by already picking out a color palate. Like I said, I've created a monster.

By the way, finals are coming up, and that is all we've all been thinking about, its becoming annoying, as finals usually are. Good news though, after this semester we will have completed 2 years of college. We sure are big girls, but unlike high school, no exemptions are in order for us even if we have above 85's and have passed our TAKS tests, no way Jose. Big shout out to MHS for preparing me ZERO for finals time. Go warriors. But I've overcome all that resentment towards MHS and I'm buckling down to write a 6 page research paper about abortion, really fun stuff I'd say. So, wish us luck as we finish our 2nd year of college and look toward the home stretch all the way to graduation.

While I know we've made false promises about doing fun things around Arlington as the exact purpose for this blog, we're broke. And we haven't done anything any pictures have been taken at or anything. Carey did BUY OUT Vera Bradley the other day, if you can believe she can actually acquire more Vera things, but wait she can. We will try our hardest to come through with our ArlingFUN ramblings. But, summer's coming, and it is a magical time, so you never know what adventures will come The Three Ninjas way.

Enjoy this picture of a beautiful boho chic wedding. Someday I hope to plan a wedding that is as beautiful and inspiring as this one. Dying for this.


With wedding planning bliss in our hearts,
The Three Ninjas

No comments:

Post a Comment