Katie's item:

This is a handbag by BCBGeneration called the Clarissa satchel, it comes in dove and black (shown above) and can be purchased for a mere $118, I promise for a brand name purse, this is cheap. EVERYTIME we go to the mall, Katie just cuddles this purse as if it were her child and talks about the wonderment of how many zippers it has and pockets and the shape and the color and the beautifulness of it. Pure lust. She'll probably either do one of two things, procure this purse in about 2 weeks time, or move on to something just as lovely and just as expensive she'll want. Just like a woman to be fickle about a handbag.
Carey's item:

All her and Billy want is a child of their own, a Corgi puppy. How can you not just die when you look at this precious little pup? I'm allergic to animals and will have to make a weekly journey to a hospital if we get an animal so they are waiting paitently until I move back home to get their very own fur child. They, probably more on Carey's end, want a girl so they, ahem she, can dress it up in perfect pink outfits and adorn her with a pink color. Nothing on the name front yet, but something so girly and cute you can't stand it. How about a pink collar like this Billy? Manly, I'd say.

My (Carly's) Item:

Behold, the Kindle. I am such a bibliophile. Proud of it, self-confessed, book reading NERD. So obviously the natural next step is for me to take hold of the electronic keep my books in one place situation. My birthday is in a short two and a half months and until then I am trying so hard not to buy books. Hard for a nerd such as myself. I have a list of like 35 books that I want to read!! Hopefully by August 29th the Kindle will be in my grasps. At first I wanted the Nook, however, the kindle is on the third generation, solid. I'd also love a Kate Spade cover, always need a little pizzazz. Such as this one:

Precious. Dying for it. Birthday come quick!
So here it is, the three things that we can't stop thinking about. I PROMISE I will update more often. I'm thinking up new ideas for this little baby everyday. Coming up next, how to avoid breaking the bank but still looking like a million bucks. I hope you all are enjoying your summer!!
What are your lust items? Tell us! We'd love to know!!
xoxo,
the three ninjas

I Love this blog alot ! <3
ReplyDelete