Tuesday, June 22, 2010

World Cup Obsession

This is just a quick little post to curb everyones blog appetite. Bigger and better posts to come. O girl, just wait for the things we have in store for you. I just wanted to talk about what EVERYONE else is talking about. The World Cup. My boyfriend, Ryan, recently bought a FIFA game for his XBOX 360 and hasn't stopped playing it. Just hasn't. Thus translating his obsession to the World Cup. This has really brought out his patriotism. He loves the USA. Perhaps 4th of July will mean more to us this year, whose to say. What is the most important thing about the World Cup to the Three Ninjas is not how many goals they score, how many penalties they have, but what they look like with their shirt off. Soccer players are to say the least, attractive. David Beckham anyone? US Weekly just recently did a spread on the hottest guys of the World Cup. I hope women around the country enjoyed that little nugget. Ladies, don't be ashamed if you're only watching the soccer game because you think the players are H-O-T. It's alright. So I leave you with this. The undoubtedly best looking guy in the World Cup, perhaps the world, is the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, who has been linked with Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. Homeboy's got skills i'd say. Enjoy this piece of eye candy that the world can't stop talking about. O, and, Go America. That ref was a crazy person for not giving us the goal. Ya, see, I'm multi-faceted, I can talk about sports and drool over my man Cristiano. Until next time darlings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment