So, a long long time ago, actually like 2 weeks ago, we went to a Rangers game, we being Katie, Ryan and myself. Katie's brother Sam graciously invited us and we got to sit in a suite and play with the 3 most beautiful children ever. Just the sweetest thing. I don't think I'll ever be able to sit through a Ranger game in 105 degree weather at the tippity top of Ranger Stadium ever again without lusting after the suite we were lucky enough to procure for that game :)
Also, last weekend, we went to the Colonial Golf Tournament, one of my favorite summer activities. The best place to see and be seen in Fort Worth. So of course we had to wear the most fabulous outfits! And because we have connections, my Dad, we got to sit in a fabulous tent with free food and margaritas! Perfection. It was super hot outside and we got so lucky to not have to sit outside in the 5000 degree heat. See how super cute our outfits were :)
The last one was after we walked about 500 miles to hole 13 and finally were able to get into our fabulous tent.
Our next summer adventure we will be undertaking is riding bikes, now I will admit, when people say "it's like riding a bike, you never forget", well, I forgot... kind of. I didn't really have the confidence to ride a bike, like just pick a bike up and take a couple laps for fun. I had to practice, with the help of my lovely boyfriend and his brother screaming at me to remember how to ride a bike. So that was really comforting that I had their help. Anyway, I recently purchased a bike for my quest to get in shape because I just felt running wasn't for me, so I turned to bike riding. And in this, I have inspired Katie to ride bikes with me, and Ryan when he's in Arlington. Also, Mary Swain, we've convinced her to come on bike rides with us too. Its going to be great. So that is another adventure for us to chronicle, me gaining my confidence of riding bikes, and just our basic adventures in river legacy, and hopefully us getting in tip top shape!
I feel like this blog post will be disappointing to my blog readers, if you're actually out there. I wanted to update my blog readers on our lives and try to stick to the actual point of this blog, which was our daily adventures. While these two events are fantastic and totally blog-worthy, besides that, nothing else blog-worthy has gone on. We have been doing mostly.. well, nothing. Relaxing, enjoying summer, swimming, laying out, the basics. I have turned into a GLEEK, and we've continued watching Weeds, collecting the seasons. As you can see, TV plays a big part of our lives, which is pathetic, but we love us some TV. I can't get enough of BravoTV, Housewives, die for them, Katie is a sitcom lover, mostly on network, not a big cable watcher, except ShowTime and HBO, and Carey, well she likes trashy reality TV, and is obsessed with True Blood. Please don't judge us for being addicted to TV and feeding into the lazy American stereotypes. We all contribute to society just fine.
Thats all for now readers, until next time when I promise to pass judgement on someone who is doing something that I don't like. And, if you're getting married and want me to plan your wedding, I'll do it! For FREE! Help me jump start my career so I don't have to shamelessly plug myself on our blog anymore. That would be great, thanks :)
Forever TV addicts,
The Three Ninjas
ps: check out the cover of this weeks US Weekly, not only does it have the Real Housewives, my heros, but Kelly is wearing the same dress I wore to our Fiji Event we talked about, and Lacie wore it to one of her debutante events. Love it. We are so getting famous!

No comments:
Post a Comment